A Very Merry American Made Christmas
Have a Holly, Jolly, American Made Christmas!
Well, it's official. Only 4 shopping days left until Christmas! For many of you (like me) this means it's crunch time. Time to figure out every last detail that I need to get and create a "plan of action" to make sure that everything and everyone is completely FINISHED and crossed off my list. If you're in need of some gift suggestions for your family and friends then look no further than American made products and companies! Many of which, believe it or not, you can find at your local department stores! What are some good brands to check out you ask? Well, look at this, I must have read your mind as I’ve already compiled a list of some our favorites as well as brick and mortar places you will be able to stop in and find them!(fancy that!)
- Locally Grown – we were able to find Locally Grown tee-shirts in our local Von Maur department store but you can also view their selection of men’s, women’s, and kid’s tees by visiting their website
- Allen Edmonds – if you’re looking for some classy men’s shoes then finding this great brand at your local Nordstrom or Von Maur. Not all of their shoes are made in America so be sure to look for “Made in the USA”!
- Maglite Flashlights - Light up the night with some Maglite flashlights (available in store or online at Walmart that you can pick up for only $8 - $60 depending on the set and style!
- Loggerhead tools – Boys love toys, so surprise him with an awesome American made tool in his stocking for Christmas day! Loggerhead tools are made in the USA and available at your local Sears, Walmart and Lowes.
- Flying Monkey Jeans – they make high quality, stylish and super affordable jeans. Personally, I own several pairs and can attest to the fantastic quality & comfort. They do not have an e-store as they only sell wholesale buy they are sold in many different department & retail stores: Buckle, Gliks , Dillard's , and Von Maur.
- Living Doll – If you’re looking for great women’s clothing at an affordable price then this brand is for you! You can shop their great selection of American made goodies at the Buckle, Dillard's, Tilly's, Nordstrom and Von Maur.
- Sinful Colors – help her holidays be bright by getting a colorful assortment of Sinful Colors nail polishes! Priced at under $2, they make the perfect stocking stuffers and luckily they’re available at many locations such as Walmart, Target, Walgreens and Kmart.
- Hue Socks and Hosiery – for all of her hosiery needs be sure to check out Hue! While not all of their products are made here, they do offer a great selection of American made goods so just look for the “Made in the USA” on the label. You can find them at: Macy's, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Lord and Taylor, and Von Maur.
- Pokémon cards – gift your kids the infamous adventures of Ash, Pikachu and friends with some packs of Pokémon cards! Perfect stocking stuffers, they can be found at Toys R Us, Walmart, Sears, and Target.
- Hasbro games – get the family together for game night with some wonderful American made Hasbro games! Not all of their games are made in America so just look for “Made in the USA”. They are sold at Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, and Kmart.
- Sleds – Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow! Make sure your little ones are prepared for future snow days by picking up some awesome American made sleds from Target!
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness – If you’re gifting a family member with a new puppy or have an older fur baby of your own, Blue Buffalo Wilderness is a fantastic brand for dogs of any age! Their great food can be found at Petsmart and Petco.
- Kongs and Ziggies – a personal favorite of our little princess puppies, Kong toys and coordinating Ziggy treats will be a crowd pleaser for sure! Stop on in to pick up some American made deliciousness for your pups or kitties at Petco or Petsmart!
Hopefully you found our American made Christmas list to be helpful! In all of the Christmas rush it can be easy to get lost so we would like to close with a reminder to remember the REAL reason for the season and to treat everyone you meet with love and a smile. Cheers, best of luck shopping and most of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!